The MOPARTS RACING Aluminium Racing Clutch is manufactured out of one solid piece of aluminium with a press-fitted hardened steel insert.
Original clutch bells are made using a die and mold, which makes them weaker and more prone to cracking or exploding. Original Piaggio clutch housings also weigh a lot more.
Weight: 322g (including SKF HK1622 bearing)
- The clutch comes with a pre-installed SKF HK1622 bearing
- The MOPARTS RACING Belt Clutch is made out of AL 6081-T6 (aluminium)
- The clutch has a hardened steel insert press-fitted into the inside of the clutch
- Available in 50mm and 60mm. This listing is for a 50mm clutch. Click here to see the 60mm clutch. This size - 50mm and 60mm - is the outer diameter of the front pulley on which the belt sits.
- The 50mm diameter is comparable to an original Piaggio clutch. The 60mm diameter is comparable to a Simonini Racing clutch (higher top speed).
- The price of €89.95 excludes any rings, circlips, oil seals, clutch shoes or starter shoes. These additional items can be ordered in the drop-down menu on this page.